free payroll software malaysia | cloud payroll
Get Your 60 Days
Free Payroll Software License Here
Cloud Payroll & HR Software
Payroll processing with HR system integration is made possible via our secure, cloud-based platform.
Plans, Modules, Functions & Features
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is the 2nd Year of Software Subscription Renewal for 10 employees?
2nd Year Software Subscription Renewal for package with 10 employees is 10 x 12 months x RM 4 = RM 480 yearly.
2) What is the 2nd Year of Software Subscription Renewal for 15 employees?
Minimum purchase is for 10 employees. Even if you created 15 employees only in our software, it is considered as 20-employee license already since the counting is by 10. 2nd Year Software Subscription Renewal for package with 20 employees is 20 x 12 months x RM 4 = RM 960 yearly.
3) What is the 2nd Year of Software Subscription Renewal for 30 employees?
2nd Year Software Subscription Renewal for package with 30 employees is 30 x 12 months x RM 4 = RM 1,440 yearly.
4) What is the 2nd Year of Software Subscription Renewal for 250 employees?
For businesses with more than 250 employees, you can whatsapp us at 0129783780 to request for a volume discount.
5) Are you charging by number of companies or number of employees? What if I have 10 companies but I only have 7 employees in each company?
QNE Cloud Payroll & HR is charging by the number of employees instead of companies. 10 x 7 is considered as 70 employees. Thus, the charges is 70 x RM 4 = RM 280 monthly only.
6) What if I have 3 companies and 5 employees in each company? Can I subscribe for the free plan? And what is the charges?
QNE Cloud Payroll & HR is charging by the number of employees instead of companies. It will be considered as 15 employees and the minimum purchase is 20-employee license since the counting is by 10.
free payroll software malaysia | free payroll software malaysia | free payroll software malaysia | free payroll software malaysia | free payroll software malaysia |
Advantages of Using QNE Cloud Payroll & HR
INTEGRATED WITH ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
Payroll accounting journal will be processed automatically : posted to accounting software simultaneously.
Uses the same security as banks, meaning your private information is guarantee safe. Also your payroll history is not lost if your computer crashes.
Offers a separate login for employees with access to their own information. Doing so has been found to boost employee engagement. Self-management allows employees to view their own time cards as well as e-Leave.
Say NO to expensive hardware investment and expensive software updates.
Cloud Payroll is accessible anytime anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. You are no longer confined to your desktop.
When your payroll is in the cloud, the software provider can make automatic updates when tax rates change. This means payroll calculations is always accurate.
Employee Self-Service Portal
Shortlisted Candidate Self-Service Portal
Employee Profile Management
Link to LHDN PCB Calculator
Employee Salary Process
Payroll (Commission/Bonus/First Half/Second Half)
eApproval (Multi Management)
To Do List
Announcement & Notice Board
Loan Repayment Scheduler
Direct Bank Integration
Accountant Log in
Multilingual (English & Chinese)
Latest Security Feature (JWT Authentication)
We have included a pre-configured dashboard that will allow a user to be able to analyse and see the overall information of their employees & their pay scale. With this powerful dashboard, it saves you the time needed to prepare reports when everything you need to know is available in one single screen.
EMPLOYEE SELF-SERVICE (ESS) PORTAL
- Allows employee to update their personal information accordingly.
- Ability to update daily To-Do-List with reminder.
- Employees are able to apply their leave themselves online.
- Helps in managing individual’s annual leave balance & sick leave balance.
- The portal also allows employee to view and download the soft copy of their monthly payslip / EA Form.
e-PAYMENT AND ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
Electronic submission format are ready for above banks in Malaysia.
IRBM TO STOP ACCEPTING FORM CP39, CASH OR CHEQUE MTD PAYMENTS
Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRBM) will no longer accepting manually submitted Form CP39, compact discs (CD/ DVD), Flash Drive, Diskette, Cash and Cheques Payment of the Monthly Tax Deduction (MTD) from employers.