It’s a great news for SMEs! The government recently announced that the small and medium enterprises are entitled for a 50% special discount if you will purchase or upgrade your existing software approved by them.
Don’t miss this opportunity to maximize this benefit specially for you!
SME Grant | SME Digitalisation Grant | SME Digitalisation Grant Malaysia | ERP Grant Malaysia.
Solutions is here with SME Digitalisation Grant Malaysia | ERP Grant Malaysia!
No need to worry now! The 2020 Budget announced that in order to encourage the private sector to join the ranks of digital Malaysia, the government will provide a 50% matching grant of RM500 million over the next 5 years, allowing the first 100,000 SMEs to apply and receive a maximum of RM5,000 to purchase the services. This include enterprise software and electronic payroll systems to enhance the company’s operating systems.
This means that if your company buys QNE Accounting Software or Payroll Software worth RM10,000, through this award, you only need to pay half price-RM5,000 to have a set of powerful accounting software.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Hurry and Sign Up NOW!!
THE ONLY ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
that allows you to access via
Anytime, Anywhere !
SME Grant | SME Grant | SME Grant | SME Grant | SME Grant | ERP Grant Malaysia | ERP Grant Malaysia | ERP Grant Malaysia | ERP Grant Malaysia | ERP Grant Malaysia
Funds of SME Digitalisation Grant Malaysia | ERP Grant Malaysia are limited.
Apply Now !
Don’t miss this limited time offer!
* Terms and Conditions Apply
1. GRANT DETAILS
- SME Digitalisation Grant Malaysia | ERP Grant Malaysia
- Grant amounting up to 50% or a maximum of RM 5,000 from total invoice amount.
- Digitalize your company operation in the below areas :-
1️⃣ Digital Marketing
2️⃣ HR Payroll System / CRM
3️⃣ ERP / Accounting & Tax
2. SME ELIGIBILITY - SME DIGITALISATION GRANT MALAYSIA | ERP GRANT MALAYSIA
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian invidually;
- The SME is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia and classified as SME;
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year; and
- For SMEs which has been in operation for one (1) year, the SME is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000.00 for the first year; and
- For SMEs which have been in operation for two (2) years or more, the SME is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000.00 for the preceding two (2) consecutive years.
Years of Operation Min. Annual Sales Turnover 1 Year RM 100,000 More than 1 Year RM 50,000 for two (2) preceding consecutive years.
3. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Completed SME Digitalisation Grant Malaysia Initiative Application Form.
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account. (if any) or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Company’s profile (if any).
- Invoice/billing and service agreement from authorized vendor listed by MDEC.
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
4. STEPS TO APPLY
- The SME must contact and appoint one or more panel of Service Providers to perform any of the digitalisation services available (maximum of 3 panels).
- The SME must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents to any Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) or SME Bank branch.
- Once the SME’s application is approved, the SME is responsible to pay the difference of the total invoice after deducting the subsidized amount granted from the Initiative and to provide proof of payment to any of the bank’s branches.
- After proof of payment is provided, subject to the total invoice amount, the Bank will make a direct 50% payment of the total invoice amount or up to RM 5,000.00 to the Service Provider in one lump sum payment or in stages based on the Bank’s discretion.
Join the Thousands of Malaysian Companies Using QNE Accounting Software to Transform Their Businesses!
Accessible from Web, Mobile, and Windows
Fully integrated with Real-Time Updates
Over 300 Complete Business Reports Available
High Speed Processing
Large Data Handling
Automatic Scheduled Backup & Recovery
User Friendly & Easy to Learn
Complete Training Materials Provided
QNE Accounting Software Features
Generation of Invoices, Receipts & Vouchers
Track Sales, Purchases, Stock & Inventory
Date Sensitive Real-Time Reporting
Multi-Format Export Options (Excel & PDF)
Cloud Hosting on Microsoft Azure Server
Online Software Updates & Backups
E-Commerce & Online Payment Friendly
QNE Cloud Payroll & HR Software is one of the approved product of SME DIGITALISATION GRANT MALAYSIA | ERP GRANT MALAYSIA
The Cloud Payroll & HR solution for successful businesses!
QNE Cloud Payroll & HR is a proven, cloud-based payroll & HR solution, suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with a few employees, Premium business with up to 100 employees or Enterprise business with several hundred employees.
Our easy-to-use, feature-rich Payroll & HR solution makes it simple for you to run each pay and manage leave, apply loan and manage employee records. Your employees are able to easily view their payslips, pay history and apply for leave using the Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal.
Employee Salary Process
Payroll (Commission/Bonus/First Half/Second Half )
Link to LHDN PCB Calculator
Loan Repayment Scheduler
Direct Bank Integration
Employee Self- Service Portal
Employee Profit Management
eApproval ( Multi Management )
To Do List
Announcement & Notice Board
Accountant Log in
Multilingual ( English & Chinese )
Latest Security Feature ( JWT Authentication )
Advantages of Using QNE Cloud Payroll & HR Software
Payroll accounting journal will be processed automatically : posted to accounting software simultaneously.
Uses the same security as banks, meaning your private information is guarantee safe. Also your payroll history is not lost if your computer crashes.
Offers a separate login for employees with access to their own information. Doing so has been found to boost employee engagement. Self-management allows employees to view their own time cards as well as e-Leave.
Say NO to expensive hardware investment and expensive software updates.
Cloud Payroll is accessible anytime anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. You are no longer confined to your desktop.
When your payroll is in the cloud, the software provider can make automatic updates when tax rates change. This means payroll calculations is always accurate.
BENEFITS OF QNE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Benefits of Hybrid Cloud Accounting Software Malaysia
Before Migrate To QNE Hybrid Cloud Accounting:
1. Always stay late in office
2. During lockdown period, server down in the office, not able to access the information.
3. Internet line in the office sometimes slow and difficult to access the information
After Migrate To QNE Hybrid Cloud Accounting:
1. Access accounting information anytime, anywhere including travelling to oversea
2. Boss: “My girl has no excuse not to complete the work or complain for internet line down in the office”
3. Company can practice “Work From Home Policy”, More flexible, competitive and more effifient
4. We can work at home, hotel, beaches to get the job done!
Benefits and Powerful Features of QNE Software
Before Implement QNE Hybrid Cloud Accounting Software:
1. Many restrictions using the previous SQL Accounting Software
2. Require to use excel file to work out calculations/ formula for costing, very TROUBLESOME!
3. Previous software unable to do many tasks & caused us to perform many double or triple work
After Implement QNE Hybrid Cloud Accounting Software:
1. We are surprised that QNE are able to handle complicated calculations & present it very well, it just saves so much of our time!
2. With the great support from your team, we just felt like we found water in the dessert
3. Suitable for many types of businesses especially with Multiple Cost
4. Able to work anytime anywhere
5. If there is CMCO, i won’t be worried too much, because i will be at home, my own team can work from home
6. I will encourage my friends, if CMCO really happened we can take this opportunity to perform system migrate to QNE system
7. This system is Awesome!
BENEFITS OF CLOUD PAYROLL SOFTWARE,
PAYROLL SOFTWARE MALAYSIA & HR SOFTWARE
Before Using QNE Cloud Payroll Software:
1. Payroll processing cannot be done if the server is down.
2. Leave application have to key in manually.
3. Employees are unable to access to their personal data.
4. Troublesome to travel back to office just to prepare the salary for all employees.
After Using QNE Cloud Payroll Software:
1. Database go live. Able to process payroll anytime, anywhere.
2. Easy, Simple and friendly to use.
3. Every staff can access their database with their own portal and print their payslip and apply leave themselves.
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE COMPARISON BY
BODYGUARD TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD.
Before Implement QNE Hybrid Cloud Accounting Software:
1) Previous SQL Accounting Software is too simple, unable to do many tasks & caused us to perform many double or triple work
2) Many restrictions using the previous SQL Accounting Software especially on software and form customization
3) Require to use excel file to work out calculations/formula for costing and profit estimation, time consuming, very TROUBLESOME!
After Implement QNE Hybrid Cloud Accounting Software:
1) QNE are able to handle complicated calculations & present it very well, it just saves so much of our time!
2) Suitable for many types of businesses especially with Multiple Cost
3) Able to work anytime anywhere using the latest Cloud Technology – Very convenient!
4) Able to customize in many areas – report, layout & even enhance it’s functions and features to suit your business needs.
5) Great support & services from QNE team, very efficient and helpful. Happy & grateful to the team.
6) Strongly encourage everyone to perform system migration to QNE system.
7) This system is Awesome!
8) “Choose an accounting system that meets your requirement instead of you compromise the limitation of SQL Accounting Software”
DISCOVER HOW EASY AND TIME SAVING AFTER CUSTOMERS USE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE WITH CASH FLOW FORECAST
Before Using Accounting Software with Cash Flow Forecast:
1. Manually update the Cash Flow Forecast using Microsoft Excel
2. Very time consuming in compiling all the data together
3. Very challenging to prepare and update the cash flow forecast every week
4. Many human errors will occur when compiling this data which cause the report to be inaccurate.
After Using Accounting Software with Cash Flow Forecast:
1. Saves a lot of time
2. With few simple clicks, can generate up-to-date Forecast Report
3. Accurate report, no human errors.
AVOID BAD DEBTS, CHECK CUSTOMER’S FINANCIAL STATUS
BEFORE APPROVE CREDIT LIMIT
Before Using Accounting Software with Credit Limit Information :
1. Unable to determine Customer’s Credibility and Trustworthy
2. Unable to protect your business thru fraudulent customers.
After Using Accounting Software with Credit Limit Information:
1. Generate FREE RAMCI Credit Report
2. Easy to evaluate your potential customers/prospects
3. Protect your business by accessing to online credit management and credit health monitoring solutions
4. Avoid bad debts, especially in this pandemic period!
QNE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE HELP YOU TO IMPROVE CASH FLOW & ALLOW CUSTOMER TO MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE EASILY.
Before Using QNE BizPay:
1. Unable to increase company’s cashflow
2. No payment portal to allow customers to make payment directly.
3. Transactions have to be manually updated to accounting software.
After Using QNE BizPay:
1. Help increased 10% – 50% of your Company’s Cash Flow
2. Customers can make payment online easily by accessing to QNE BizPay payment portal.
3. Customer payment will be automatically synchronize to QNE Accounting Software, save a lot of time!
COLLECT PAYMENTS, IMPROVE CASH FLOW & MAKES
Before Using QNE Accounting System with JomPay:
1. Account Department having difficulty to find which customer and invoice made payment to them in their bank account.
2. Time consuming for Account Department when doing bank reconciliation
3. Account department need to manually take note which invoice and customer in their bank statement.
After Using QNE Accounting System with JomPay:
1. Able to collect payments quickly and efficiently
2. Allows to print quotation, sales order, sales invoice and cash sales together with JomPay
3. Receive faster payment, improve your cash flow
4. Easier reconciliation which can help to save time and money
5. Customer will enjoy the convenient & flexibility of paying from their preferred banks, internet and mobile banking platforms